We come to kill you, Caruso!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Fun and game time! Horray
This is Bulgarian version of game American kids play, you call "smear the queer". Caruso, when you play, can you guess who will be the queer? Yes! You! And you will die!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2025
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2023
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2007
(17)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(14)
Fun and game time! Horray
Hello Caruso!
Interesting facts of Bulgarian history
President Georgi Parvanov
This is the last thing you will ever see, Caruso, ...
Bleah! I vant to kill Caruso! We hate him in Tra...
I am hot Bulgarian
Goal of women's hoops team is to kill Caruso! And...
Fuck the fat killer
I am Bulgarian killer
We laugh at crapulence
I am top Bulgarian killer
Do not think your goodness in beanbags will save y...
Fire us?
About Me
cairobrian
View my complete profile
Things to read while contemplating sweet revenge-murder
Tales from the Portable Throne Room
Do you think Bulgarians should kill Caruso
No comments:
Post a Comment